The Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS), working with Falkirk & Clackmannanshire Carers Centre, is offering information sessions and workshops for parents/ grandparents /carers of school aged children who have been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
These sessions are open to those who have received a diagnosis for their child and have not accessed the CAMHS Parents Group or an Early Bird programme in the past. To get the most from this course, it is recommended that you attend all 6 sessions.
Sessions will take place bettern 5.30 pm and 7.30 pm. The programme overview is:
- 20 October 2020 An Introduction to Autism Spectrum Disorder
- 27 October 2020 Understanding Social Communication Difficulties and Strategies for Managing Social Demands
- 03 November 2020 Anxiety and Austism Spectrum Disorders
- 10 November 2020 The Challenges Faced by Children with ASD and Families Workshop
- 17 November 2020 What Next
Please click here to see the full programme.
PLEASE NOTE: due to the current lockdown that is in place, all sessions will take place on Zoom. For help with using Zoom, more information on the programme, or to book a place, please contact Donna on 01324 611510 / 07824 381280 or email email@example.com.