The next Care with Confidence sessions for Clackmannanshire will begin from Wednesday, 23 September. Due to the current lockdown that is in place, all sessions will take place on Zoom and take place between 10 am and 12 noon. All carers are welcome and there is no cost to attend sessions.
The programme overview for this session is:
- 23 September 2020 Getting into Zoom (Appointments)
- 30 September 2020 Home Energy Scotland
- 07 October 2020 Chair Yoga and Relaxation
- 14 October 2020 Home Fire Safety New Scottish Legislation
- 21 October 2020 Dementia: Shadowing and Sundowning
Please click here to see the full programme.
If you are a carer living in Clackmannanshire and would like to attend any of these sessions, but are not sure how to go online, or how to join a Zoom meeting, please call Tracy Gibson on 07818 592992 or email email@example.com.