Care with Confidence sessions are now taking place every Thursday throughout November and into December. Due to the current lockdown that is in place, all sessions will take place on Zoom and take place between 10.30 am and 12 noon. All carers are welcome and there is no cost to attend sessions.
The programme overview for this session is:
- 12 November 2020 Emergency Plans
- 19 November 2020 Moving & Handling; Hints & Tips for Carers
- 26 November 2020 Carers Rights Day
- 03 December 2020 Dementia Tips for Carers
- 10 December 2020 Focus Groups & Planning
- 17 December 2020 Healthcare Improvement Scotland
Please click here to see the full programme.
If you are a carer living and would like to attend any of these sessions, but are not sure how to go online, or how to join a Zoom meeting, please call Catherine Brunton on 07857 671347 or email email@example.com.