The Carers Centre will be closed from 1 pm on Friday 22 December 2023 until Tuesday 2 January 2024 (inclusive), re-opening on Wednesday 3 January 2024. Details of local support and emergency services are available below:
- If you need an urgent Social Work service outwith normal office hours, you can contact:
- For information about local health services which are available during the festive period, such as GPs and Pharmacies, please visit NHS Forth Valley – Know Who To Turn To When You Are Ill.
- There is a Minor Injuries Unit is for anyone living in NHS Forth Valley. Contact NHS 24 on 111, day or night before attending the Minor Injuries Unit, or visit Minor Injuries Unit.
- For an A-Z of health services over the festive period, you can go to NHS Forth Valley – A-Z of Winter Services.
- Our friends at CVS Falkirk have also put together a Wellness in Winter page on their website with lots of useful information and links – CVS Falkirk – Wellness in Winter.
- Whatever you’re going through, Samaritan’s will face it with you. They’re there for you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year – call for FREE on 116 123.
Finally, the staff and Board of the Carers Centre wish carers a happy, healthy and safe festive season, and we look forward to continuing to offer support in 2024.