The Carers Centre will be closed from 1 PM on Monday 26 December 2022 until Tuesday 3 January 2023 (inclusive), re-opening on Wednesday 4 January 2023. Details of local support and emergency services are available below:
- If you need an urgent Social Work service outwith normal office hours, you can contact:
- Clackmannanshire Emergency Social Work on 01259 45 00 00
- Falkirk Emergency Social Work on 01324 50 60 70
- For information about local health services which are available during the festive period, such as GPs and Pharmacies, please visit NHS Forth Valley – Know Who To Turn To When You Are Ill.
- There is a Minor Injuries Assessment helpline for anyone living in NHS Forth Valley. Contact NHS 24 on 111, or visit NHS Forth Valley – call mia.
- For an A-Z of health services over the festive period, you can go to NHS Forth Valley – A-Z of Winter Services.
- Our friends at CVS Falkirk have also put together a Wellness in Winter page on their website with lots of useful information and links – CVS Falkirk – Wellness in Winter.
Finally, the staff and Board of the Carers Centre wish carers a happy, healthy and safe festive season, and we look forward to continuing to offer support in 2023.