The Carers Centre will be closed from Friday 15 April 2022 until Monday 18 April 2022 (inclusive), re-opening on Tuesday 19 April 2022. Details of local support and emergency services are available below:
- If you need an urgent Social Work service outwith normal office hours, you can contact:
- Clackmannanshire Emergency Social Work on 01259 45 00 00
- Falkirk Emergency Social Work on 01324 50 60 70
- For information about local health services which are available, such as GPs and Pharmacies, please visit NHS Forth Valley – Know Who To Turn To When You Are Ill.
- There is a Minor Injuries Assessment helpline for anyone living in NHS Forth Valley. Contact 01324 566130 or visit NHS Forth Valley – call mia.
- For an A-Z of health services, you can go to NHS Forth Valley – Local Services Finder.