DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS: Friday 26th August
Recruitment of the Carer Representative for the Integration Joint Board
The Integration Joint Board (IJB) for the Falkirk Health and Social Care Partnership is made up of representatives from NHS Forth Valley, Third Sector representatives, service users and carers. It has responsibility for the planning, resourcing, and the operational oversight of a wide range of local health and social care services.
Why we need you
Over the last two years carer representatives or their substitutes have contributed to the workings of both the Integration Joint Board & the Strategic Planning Group.
In line with the governance arrangements of the Board, the partnership seek nominations for selection of a carer representative for the next three-year term of office.
- Being the voice of local carers
- Helping shape local services for carers and those they care for
- Fantastic opportunities for personal development
The role requires the representative to:
- Attend 4 IJB meetings & associated meetings (development days) per year
- Update and feedback to the Falkirk Carers’ Voices meetings
- Support consultations with local carers
The Carers Centre will support you in your role as the IJB carer representative, and expenses incurred in the role will be covered.
How to apply
Tell us in 200 hundred words on why you think you should be the Integration Joint Board representative.
Want to know more?
If you wish to discuss this, please contact Susan Docherty, Carer Involvement & Engagement Lead at the Carers Centre, Falkirk.
Telephone: 07818 592990/01324 611510