Care with Confidence sessions for Grangemouth are now taking place every Thursday throughout August and into September, beginning Thursday 27 August. Due to the current lockdown that is in place, all sessions will take place on Zoom and take place between 10.30 am and 12 noon. All carers are welcome and there is no cost to attend sessions.
The programme overview for this session is:
- 27 August 2020 NHS Forth Valley
- 3 September 2020 Mobile Emergency Care Services (MECS)
- 10 September 2020 Home Energy Scotland
- 17 September 2020 Alzheimer Scotland
- 24 September 2020 Talking Mats
Please click here to see the full programme.
If you are a carer living in Grangemouth and would like to attend any of these sessions, but are not sure how to go online, or how to join a Zoom meeting, please call Catherine Brunton on 07857 671347 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.