The Carers Centre will be closed from Monday 27 December 2021 until Tuesday 4 January 2022 (inclusive), re-opening on Wednesday 5 January 2022. Details of local support and emergency services are available below:
- If you need an urgent Social Work service outwith normal office hours, you can contact:
- For information about local health services which are available during the festive period, such as GPs and Pharmacies, please visit NHS Forth Valley – Know Who To Turn To When You Are Ill.
- There is a Minor Injuries Assessment helpline for anyone living in NHS Forth Valley. Contact 01324 566130 or visit NHS Forth Valley – call mia.
- For an A-Z of health services over the festive period, you can go to NHS Forth Valley – A-Z of Winter Services.
- Our friends at CVS Falkirk have also put together a Wellness in Winter page on their website with lots of useful information and links – CVS Falkirk – Wellness in winter.
Finally, the staff and Board of the Carers Centre wish carers a happy, healthy and safe festive season, and we look forward to continuing to offer support in 2022.