The Scottish Government and NHS Scotland have launched a self-registration service for the COVID-19 vaccination for eligible unpaid carers who have not already been given an appointment.
You are eligible for vaccination at this stage and should register if all of the following statements apply to you:
- You are 16 to 64 years old;
- You provide face-to-face care and support to one or more family members, friends or neighbours;
- The care you provide is not part of a contract or voluntary work;
- If caring for someone under 18, they are affected by a disability, physical or mental ill-health, developmental condition or substance misuse; and
- You have not already received your first COVID-19 vaccination or vaccination appointment letter.
To register for a coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine as a carer, please visit: https://www.nhsinform.scot/carersregister
For more information, click here to download the FAQ